Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday ADAM!




I've seen the seven wonders of the world
I've seen the beauty of diamonds and pearls
But they mean nothing baby
Your love amazes me
I've seen a sunset that would make you cry
And colors of the rainbow, reaching cross the sky
The moon in all it's phases
Your love amazes me

Don't you ever doubt this love of mine
You're the only one for me
You give me hope
You give me reason
You give me something to believe in
Forever faithfully
Your love amazes me

John Berry

(sometimes somebody else says it better)

HAPPY Birthday HONEY... I love YOU forever!



(please forgive me... these photos were on the computer and I couldn't resist)


12 comments:

The Jones :) said...

That's sweet!! Happy Birthday Adam...hope you have a GREAT day!! Amy...you're up crazy early...what's wrong with you!! :)
-Becki :)

Julie said...

Happy birthday Adam!Love the pictures. How is Cody? Heard he got bitten by a spider (a Scary one). Hope he is okay.

ChasingChase said...

Nice pictures!!! Happy birthday Adam!!!

AndreaBaugh said...

Happy Birthday Adam! The pictures are great! It's fun to see the big guy when he's not so big!

Mom OT said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAWKES!!! Love the pics!!! You were one cute boy!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday old MAN!

Hendrickson Clan said...

WOW! Cloth Diapers! How old are you again?

Stoney and Jen said...

So excited that you found us!! I keep trying to read older posts on your blog and it kicks me out. Don't know what is up but your boys are so cute!! Stoney was excited to see you guys too. Hope to see/talk to you guys soon.

Jamie said...

WOW! The picture at the top of the post looks just like Cody. Then some of the others in the slide show look so much like Braydon and Cooper. I didn't see one that looked like Carson. Maybe he's all you AMy! Happy Birthday Adam!

The Kirby's said...

Happy Birthday Adam. We need to get together Amy, I agree. Cute blog. Cant wait for girls night. Anna

Preston and Raelene Raban Family said...

Happy Birthday Adam!!!We miss you guys! Hope all is well. I love the pics! They make me laugh. Love you guys!

The Homer House said...

Happy Birthday Bro. Loved the pictures from back in the day. You were killing it with the stylish dress shirts and such. I laughed cause you still kiss your muscles like that to this day!