I have been tagged by my friend Julie.
I am suppose to list 6 things I value,
6 things I don't and then tag 6 friends.
So here goes....
6 things I value:
1. my hot, funny, hard workin' and never boring husband
2. my adorable, rambunctious, active and never bashful boys
3. diet coke
4. clorox wipes
5. my family, extended family, neighbors and friends
6. the gospel
6 things I don't value:
2. sharing a bathroom with 5 boys... YUCK
okay so really 3 1/2 boys right now, but I hate it,
have you ever sat down on a wet toilet seat?...
clorox wipes are my best friend ...
hmm, maybe for Christmas my "hot, funny, hard workin'
and never boring husband" that I value
SO much could finish our 2nd bathroom ...
and I could decorate it PINK ...
and put NO BOYS ALLOWED in really big letters on the door ...
and have a diet coke dispenser next to the tub...
and order gallons of "CALGON TAKE ME AWAY"...
(honey, if I had my own bathroom the boys would stop
using my tampons as swords, daggers and blow horns.)
3. potty training
4. an empty diet coke can
5. procrastination... I seem to be the queen of it since I stopped working
6. poopy diapers
Tag your it...
5. Karen B.