Thursday, October 30, 2008

Playing TAG...




I have been tagged by my friend Julie.  
I am suppose to list 6 things I value,
6 things I don't and then tag 6 friends. 
So here goes....

6 things I value:
1.  my hot, funny, hard workin' and never boring husband
2.  my adorable, rambunctious, active and never bashful boys 
3.  diet coke
4.  clorox wipes
5.  my family, extended family, neighbors and friends
6.  the gospel

6 things I don't value:
1.  laundry
2.  sharing a bathroom with 5 boys... YUCK
okay so really 3  1/2 boys right now, but I hate it, 
have you ever sat down on a wet toilet seat?... 
clorox wipes are my best friend ... 
hmm, maybe for Christmas my "hot, funny, hard workin' 
and never boring husband" that I value 
SO much could finish our 2nd bathroom ... 
and I could decorate it PINK ... 
and put NO BOYS ALLOWED in really big letters on the door ... 
and have a diet coke dispenser next to the tub... 
and order gallons of "CALGON TAKE ME AWAY"... 
(honey, if I had my own bathroom the boys would stop 
using my tampons as swords, daggers and blow horns.)
3.  potty training
4.  an empty diet coke can
5.  procrastination... I seem to be the queen of it since I stopped working 
6.  poopy diapers

Tag your it... 
1.  Tana
2.  Brooke
3.  Reen
4.  Cari
5.  Karen B.
6.  Angela

10 comments:

Vanessa said...

I agree that you totally deserve your "PINK" bathroom. The worst thing in the entire world is finding boy pee around the toilet, on the rim, on the floor. Gross! Ian cleans his own bathroom now and seems to overlook a lot of the stuff the boys leave behind after using the potty. I always have to sneak back in to clean again!

carilarkins said...

I just happened to notice that you tagged me. I feel honored. I have seen so many of my friends on their blogs mentioning that they have been tagged and I was feeling left out. I'll get around to responding one of these days.

Julie said...

Hey, Haley and I know what you go through when sitting on PEE. It's the worst feeling. I think you should decorate your 2nd bathroom pink. That would be so funny. I would have to put CHOCOLATE by my tub. That is funny about the tampons. Sounds familar. Ha Ha
I'm glad I got tagged so I can tag others and get a laugh out of reading theirs.

Hendrickson Clan said...

Does the bathroom thing ever get better? I totally understand! Luckly I do have a bathroom that is suppose to be mine, for some odd reason though the toilet is NEVER flushed! I don't get it! :)

Jamie said...

I hope you get your pink bathroom someday. the boys/tampons story. priceless! and Mason, lately, insists on standing to pee. I tell him over and over "YOU ARE NOT BIG ENOUGH!" I can always tell when he isn't listening because the bathroom stinks like pee.. gross. I know you feel my painx's4

ChasingChase said...

I think every girl should have a pink bathroom, but especially girls who live with 5 boys!!! EWWW!! I like your new picture Amy Zoolander!!

The Kirby's said...

I have my own bathroom (kind-of) and somebody still thinks they have rights to pee wherever they want. You would need a combination lock. Add that to your list!

The Kirby's said...

I have my own bathroom (kind-of) and somebody still thinks they have rights to pee wherever they want. You would need a combination lock. Add that to your list!

Kyle & Karen said...

I loved your #2 entry for the things you don't value! That was freakin awesome!

Preston and Raelene Raban Family said...

ok...just noticed I have been tagged. Laughed hard at your list! I am putting my list together! I am so sad I am missing out on this weekend. I suck! Tell everyone hi and let me know how it went! Love ya!