Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ward Halloween PARTY

 
A sneak-peak at our Halloween costumes


Cody is Diego, Carson is a Power Ranger and 
Braydon is a scary "hooded cape" 
(funny story... we went to pick out costumes and Braydon wanted one that would require face paint and something scary, so I suggested he dress all in black and I would paint his face.  He picked out a cape that had "hooded cape" on the package ... so that is what he went as ... a "hooded cape".  

Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of me, Adam and Cooper.  We went as Ute fans and got boo'd when we walked into the gym... 
darn BYU fans... so rude.  :)

8 comments:

Hendrickson Clan said...

Look how awesome they look! Wish we were there....

Julie said...

Your boys are sooooooooooooo cute! Yikes, Brayden you are very scary!

The Homer House said...

Great costumes! Brayden is scary! I would have liked your costumes, screw the BYU fans (my husband in particular! hee hee)!!

The Jones :) said...

At least the boys looked good in their outfits!! You guys should've surprised everyone and dressed as beaten up BYU fans or something...I would've laughed!!
-Becki :)

wendy said...

I think I boo'd, but I have to confess, part of me cheers for the Utes when they play against BYU. Shhh, don't tell!

ChasingChase said...

I just want you to know that we were not among the booers. Even Brad!!

Mom OT said...

Cute and creative costumes!!! For sure Brayden is the scariest I have seen this year!!!!

Jamie said...

Guess what CArson said in Kindergarten today!!!????

The class was talking about subjects to write their "story" about in writing time.

Carson raised his hand and announced "My dad works at BYU"
I laughed out loud. The teacher looked at me funny and I had to explain to her later why it was so funny.

She said it explained his fascination with the letters BYU. He talks about it alot and one time said in awe "I never knew BYU were letters!"