Monday, March 30, 2009

Dear Mother Nature

Dear Mother Nature,

I am a mother with 4 active boys.  We have been locked up in a very small house, for what seems like years.  It has been a very long and cold winter.  You teased us last week with some warm sunshine and then you took it all away and threw snow on us.  I don't think it was a very funny joke.  I was just wondering if maybe you could throw some sunshine our way.  We went to a soccer game last week and it was 34 degrees outside and that's not even taking into account the wind chill ... that just wasn't very enjoyable, the soccer ball was even frozen.  My husband owns a lawn care company... yes, I said lawn care.  It is kind of hard to care for lawns when there is snow on them.  We have spent way too much time together, if you know what I mean... love him, but need space ASAP.  The first official day of spring was last week... all I am asking for is that... can you please throw SPRING at us?

Sincerely,
The gal that is desperately seeking her sanity back

6 comments:

The Jones :) said...

That is adorable Amy...LOL...you are so creative and desperate I love it!! But I 2nd the letter...PLEASE SEND SPRING!!! This wind and cold and snow just SUCK. Klous went to bed tonight and before doing so he said..."Mommy, my wake up it be SO nice outside"....I sure hope so kiddo!!! Thanks for making me smile :)

Julie said...

Just send Adam down to St. George with Andy. I know what you mean. Ha Ha! It's hard to clean windows in the snow and rain. It's crazy! And he had enough and ran to St. George in the 70 degree weather. Ahhhhhh

ChasingChase said...

That is AWESOME!! I desperately hope Mother Nature listens to your plea. We all want SPRING please!!!!!

Hendrickson Clan said...

HERE, HERE,or is it HEAR, HEAR!!! Either way, I AGREE!

The Kirby's said...

Agreed.

Jamie said...

When I agreed to be the recess lady it was WARM. I am not enjoying recess in the snow and the wind and the cold. please please please mother nature.....
Amy is really nice.... throw her (and me) some sunshine.