Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kindergarten Field Trip

I have two very competitive boys... so if you go on a field trip with one you better plan on going on a field trip with the other one.  We went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point.  The kindergarten kids were fun, but I think I spent the majority of my time counting heads...  I was so worried about loosing someone... they were all over the place!  
Carson had a great time though.    He could have spent hours digging in the sand... it is what he does best, mud, or should I say "mess" is attracted to this kid.




I must say... I do love being at home with my kids now and being able to participate in these activities with them.   Even though I needed Excedrin and Diet Coke after this trip.  :)

4 comments:

Karen Brothersen said...

You are a FANTASTIC mom! Those boys are VERY lucky to have you! Thanks for your testimony today too!

The Jones :) said...

You're such a good Mommy!! Your boys are awfully lucky...ALL of them!! Love you Amy :)

ChasingChase said...

I love that huge grin on Carson's face!

Julie said...

You are such a good mom. I know what you are talking about. I have been on so many field trips, and I loved every one of them and have lots of pictures. my favorite ones were to pumpkin land and I think the zoo is my favorite one. I'm running out of little kids tho. Zac and Reilly will be out of elementary school very soon. I might just have to take my grandkids on them. Yikes! I feel old.